Sure, I could list in order the seven habits of effective people as professed by Steven Covey. Rather, because this site is about learning, I choose to list the 7 habits and let you do the research as well as employ your personal acumen to schedule an order that makes sense to you. I did include a website that gives an in-depth analysis and description of Covey’s book.
- Be proactive – if its to be, its up to me
- Think win/win – its about reaching consensus
- Seek to understand – empathy/not everyone thinks like you do
- Begin with the end in mind – where are you headed/where do you want to end up
- Sharpen the saw – like a piano we need to adjust as time goes on
- Synergize – incorporate one thing with another
- Ay, the missing habit is left for you to research — homework